Friday 12 October 2012

Postcard Challenge Week 41


This is the week I have been looking forward to since this challenge started !!
I'm going home......to Scotland for Darcy's Postcard Challenge .

 C'est la semaine, j'ai hâte de voir depuis que ce défi a commencé !!
Je rentre chez moi ...... en Ecosse pour le Défi Carte postale de Darcy.


We have had many dinner times conversations this week about what I should do for my card,
each evening it got more and more bizarre !! LOL

I went with OH's first suggestion which was a haggis on the Scottish Highlands but I did add Graham suggestion of him wearing a kilt. I stopped before I added the bagpipes and the dram of whisky and the haggis doing the Highland Fling !!! 

Although the photo does make it look like the sun is shining out of his derrière.

I am very pleased with my background and the moody looking skyline, I am getting more to grips with my brayer as the weeks go on.

 Nous avons eu de nombreuses conversations au dîner cette semaine sur ce que je dois faire pour ma carte, chaque soir ça devenait de plus en plus bizarre! MDR

J'y suis allée avec la première suggestion de mon mari qui était un haggis sur les Highlands écossais mais j'ai ajouté la suggestion Graham de lui faire porté un kilt. Je me suis arrêté là avant que j'ai ajouté de la cornemuse et le dram de whisky et le haggis qui font le Highland Fling!

Même si la photo ressemble que le soleil brille de son derrière.

Je suis très heureuse avec mon arrière-plan et l'horizon morose, je suis de plus au main avec mon Brayer au fil des semaines.


Simone,

Je me sens comme ceci haggis.
Je sais que nous avons besoin de parler, mais, oui, je t'évite pour le moment.
Permet-moi de faire le deuil ce que nous avions (ont ??)
S'il te plaît me donne-moi quelques temps Simone.

Tim xx

I can't wait to see the other postcards this week.
J'ai hâte de voir les autres cartes postales de cette semaine.

Alison xx

8 comments:

  1. They regularly have haggis hunts in and around Elgin Cathedral. I have never been lucky enough to see one but I am told they are very wily creatures and are quite a rare sight. Thanks for giving me a clue as to what they look like in the flesh.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ol ol ol and more L!

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sense of humor, Alison... sooo funny!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your haggis, and the sun shining out of his derrière really gives him the non plus ultra! Valerie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny, haggis on legs, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a fun postcard. made me smile..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant haggis all a glow! M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun and your brayed background looks super.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete