Tuesday 23 October 2012

Halloween & Autumn 3D Frames


I had a busy weekend with lots of my lovely customers dropping by 
to make these two new 3d inserts for their box frames.

As the run up to Halloween is quite short, I also made a autumnal frame as well.
This is really the project that started me off with my new favourite colour combination.

Everyone was really pleased with their frames and 
most as now set for a seasonal change all year long.

J'ai eu un week-end avec beaucoup de mes charmantes clients qui sont venues pour faire deux nouveaux inserts 3d pour leurs cadres.

Comme l'approche de l'Halloween est assez court, j'ai aussi fait un cadre automnal.
C'est vraiment le projet qui m'a commencé avec ma nouvelle combinaison de couleurs préférée.

Tout le monde était très heureux avec leurs cadres et
la plupart sont maintenant fixé pour un changement de saison toute l'année.


Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment