Saturday 6 October 2012

World Card Making Day 2012


Happy World Card Making Day to everyone !!!
I have my Christmas Club this afternoon, so we will be joining in.

My card today says it all, what else can I say.
I'm so excited as my first order from the new 2012/2013 Catalogue arrived yesterday
 and it felt like Christmas :-)))))

Can't wait to start playing with all my new crafty goodies.

Remember if you would like to get a happy box of goodies too,
then just get in touch to place your order. 
Or become a demonstrator and enjoy all the benefits of the discounted prices.



Happy World Card Making Day à tout le monde!
J'ai mon club de Noël cet après-midi, donc nous allons participer.

Aujourd'hui, ma carte dit tout cela, qu'est-ce que je peux dire de plus.
Je suis tellement excitée car ma première commande de la nouvelle 2012/2013 
 catalogue est arrivée hier et c'était comme Noël :-)))))

Je ne peux pas attendre pour commencer à jouer avec tous mes nouveaux produits créatifs.

N'oubliez pas que si vous souhaitez obtenir une boîte de bonnes choses aussi heureuse,
puis il suffit de prendre contact pour passer votre commande.
Ou devenir un démonstratrice et profiter de tous les avantages des prix réduits.



Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Look at all your new goodies!!! I ordered mine just before we moved to Germany, and oh my, such fun!!! Then I got the holiday stuff right after we moved. I'm STILL trying to play with it all, lol!

    Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete